Regulations – conditions of stay and reservation
1. – Reservations are made by phone to confirm the selected date, giving the name and surname, date of stay, number of people (including children).
2. – We require an advance payment of PLN 900. within 2 days from the moment of booking to the account: 57 1090 1362 0000 0001 2986 7315
3. – If payment is not received within 2 days, the initial reservation is cancelled.
4. – The remaining amount for the entire stay and tourist tax for the Rewal Commune is regulated on arrival – in cash at check-in, before collecting the keys to the cottage.
5. – Additional person in the cottage 80zł. (day) by prior arrangement when booking.
6. – The landlord is obliged to transfer the amount of PLN 400 as part of the deposit, which will be collected at check-in and settled at check-out. The deposit is refundable in full if no damage or deficiencies in the equipment of the cottage are found.
7. – . The landlords bear full financial responsibility for any kind of damage or destruction of equipment or technical devices caused by their fault in the cottages / apartments and throughout the resort.
8. – The stay starts at 16:00 on the day of arrival and ends until 10:00 on the last day (there is no possibility of extension). If you do not leave the house / apartment by 10:00, you will be charged for the next day without the possibility of using it.
9. – The transfer and return of the cottage takes place in the presence of the owner of the resort.
10. – Please notify the owner of the resort about the occurrence of damage, immediately after its discovery.
11. – Due to its small, intimate character, also for the sake of safety and peaceful rest, please do not invite guests from outside the resort – the resort is intended only for our guests.
12. – Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety of children in the centre and playground. It is forbidden to ride a bicycle and play ball on the premises.
13. – We are not responsible for valuables, money, etc. left in the houses. and property of guests left on the premises, including vehicles, their damage, destruction or theft.
14. – The number of guests allowed in the cottage and on the property is limited to the one stated during the reservation.
15. – The area of the resort is constantly monitored, fenced and closed.
16. – Due to fire protection requirements in wooden houses and apartments, there is a total BAN on smoking, using any devices that are not part of the room equipment and frying fish.
17. – Before leaving the house / apartment, turn off all unnecessary electrical appliances: eg curling irons, hair dryers, cell phone chargers, shavers, computers, etc. It is forbidden to move equipment between houses, as well as to change the arrangement of furniture in the cottage without the express consent of the Host. Before leaving, any changes should return to their original state.
18.- Please return the rented cottage in a condition similar to the one in which you received it. As a rule, we do not charge an additional fee for the final cleaning, but in case of leaving a gross disorder, guests will be asked to clean it up or will be charged an additional cost of PLN 150.
19. – Quiet hours are from 22.00 to 8.00.
20. – Each cottage / apartment has one free, unguarded parking space on the premises.
In the case of free places andthere is a possibility of parking an additional vehicle on the property for a fee of PLN 20 / day after prior arrangement when booking.
21. – We do not rent cottages/apartments under 7 days.
22. – The behavior of people on the premises should not interfere with the peaceful stay and rest of other guests.
23. – Please segregate garbage. On the property there are containers for glass, plastics and metals, paper and residues of segregation
24. – We do not issue a refund or deposit paid in case of failure to meet the specified date of stay or cancellation.In the case of shortening the rental of the cottage by the Guest, the rental fee charged is non-refundable.
25. – Changing the date of arrival to a later one or departure to an earlier one does not constitute grounds for reducing the price for the period of stay originally declared by the Guest.
26.- We are not responsible for inconvenience for reasons beyond our control, e.g. interruptions in the supply of electricity, water, internet.
27. – Anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave the resort.The host or a person authorized by him has the right to remove guests before the end of the rental period in the event of a violation of the rules of social coexistence and safety, as well as when guests violate order and peace.
Payment of the deposit and thus making an effective reservation means confirmation of acceptance of the booking conditions specified in these regulations. The regulations are supplemented by a price list specifying accommodation fees.
We wish you a peaceful and pleasant stay