1. Cookies are text files saved and stored in the memory of the device used to browse websites (e.g. PC, notebook, tablet, palmtop, mobile phone). These files, after they are saved, are connected to the server or servers by obtaining appropriate access to them.
- after completing the contact form
- for statistical purposes,
- when logging in for the administration to the site management system.
3. By changing the settings of the software used to browse this website and its subpages, it is possible to specify the storage conditions and conditions for accessing cookies used by this website and its subpages, in particular the possibility of completely disabling their service.
4. In order to change the settings related to the handling of cookies, the software used to browse this website and its subpages must be properly configured. For information, please contact the technical support for such software or contact its vendor.